SCEAD MOVEMENT STARTED IN 1998
SCEAD FOUNDATION INDIA (Space for Children in Education Art and Development)
NGO began 12 years ago by young likeminded people
What does SCEAD DO?
- Adoption and renovation of schools in India which are catering underprivileged society.
- Providing Assistance through people from over 35 countries along with local youth volunteers ever year for Schools to be renovated.
- Educating through Entertainment for abolishing child labor.
- Street performances in various parts of India to educate public, especially children about poverty, child labor among others..
- Awareness Champs on AIDS in schools and universities.
- Helping AIDS affected children cope with the anxiety to lead a normal life.
- Creating awareness among many villages on human rights.
- International Social Youth exchange.
- Agri tourism in the respect of adding value to both villagers and international tourists.
THE other major works are:
SCEAD Foundation also supports the visually impaired, disabled and underprivileged to keep in pace with society by providing them with quality education, accommodation, nutritious food, vocational training, placement based rehabilitation in order to achieve personal independence.